Strawberry Champagne by Jamie O
I was searching for a special romantic drink when I came across Jamie Oliver’s Strawberry Champagne. You can’t really go wrong with a Jamie recipe!
“This Champagne cocktail looks proper posh, tastes out of this world and is an absolute doddle”- Jamie
- 1 leaf fresh mint
- 3 large handfuls strawberries, preferably wild ones, hulled, washed and drained
- 1 bottle Champagne
1. Place the mint leaf and the strawberries in a sieve.
2. Push the strawberries through the sieve into a bowl, using the back of a spoon. (You’re not really after the pulp, just the juice.)
3. Chill until you are ready to serve your drinks.
4. Divide the strawberry purée between six Champagne glasses, carefully fill with bubbly and enjoy!
Nutritional Information Amount per serving:
- Calories 104 5%
- Carbs 3.2g 1%
- Sugar 3.1g 3%
- Fat 0.0g 0%
- Saturates 0.0g 0%
- Protein 0.6g 1%
#jamieoliver #bemyvalentine #loveliquid #lovepotion
Main image via favim
Chat: Sunniva Holt The Daily RawOctober 22nd, 2015
The Food You Might Want To FlickOctober 7th, 2015
Apple Cinnamon Detox WaterSeptember 23rd, 2015
12 Amazing Benefits of Baby SpinachAugust 12th, 2015
Delicious Warming Drinks For Skin & Body!July 29th, 2015